Try to fight skin aging or having dry skin problem but do not want to use the commercial products in the market? You could try the below natural facial masks to find which suite you best.
An easy to make face mask for mature skin. This amazing facial mask has anti-inflammatory effects on your skin. Use this regenerative mask fresh.
- 2 teaspoons rose petal powder
- 1/2 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon water
- Prepare a mixing bowl, combine together the rose petal powder, olive oil, and agave syrup.
- Now pour in the water, a little at a time; stir until you reach the consistency of a thick paste.
- Use right now; it will help to glow your skin instantly!
Red Wine and Carrot Seed Essential oil
This is an anti-aging mask. Red wine contains resveratrol that is a powerful antioxidant which is very important for slowing down the aging process. Carrot seed essential oil improves the tone of aging skin and has a rejuvenating effect on your skin, especially mature skin.
- 1/4 cup wine
- 1/4 cup kaolin clay (you can find it at local health-food store)
- 2 tablespoons carrot seed essential oil
- 1 tablespoon organic oat flour (you can find it at local health-food store)
- Prepare a mixing bowl, combine all of the above ingredients.
- Apply to the face and leave on your skin for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Use a dab of coconut oil afterwards as a moisturizer.
Avocado facial mask
This facial mask makes wonders for dry skin.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Mash the avocado pulp using a fork. Add honey and mix to combine.
- Apply to your skin with a spoon. Then, leave on for 15 minutes; rinse with lukewarm water
Honey and Almond oil
This powerful herbal face mask is beneficial for dry and sensitive skin. This is a secret to a beautiful skin. Natural ingredients! Honey can help moisturize and fight bacteria. It is important to use a raw honey if you are able because it contains better antioxidants and enzymes.
- 1 tablespoon milk powder
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon almond oil
- Prepare a bowl and mix well all of the above ingredients.
- Apply the mixture to your face, neck, and décolletage.
- Wait for 15 minutes. Afterwards, wash your face with cold water.
Green Avocado Moisture Mask
This mask can be used for all skin types, especially for dry and sensitive skin. This green rich facial mask moisturizes, hydrates and nourishes your skin. As you probably already know, avocado is loaded with vitamins, minerals, and emollients. Spirulina is rich in vital antioxidants and it is a skin-food for a natural healthy glow.
- 1/2 small avocado
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon spirulina
- 1/2 teaspoon water
- Scoop the avocado out of its shell and place into your mixing bowl.
- Add the lemon juice, spirulina, and water.
- Mash the ingredients together with the back of your fork until you have a smooth, even consistency.
- Use right now; the mask does wonders for your skin!
Natural Botox Banana Face Mask
This facial mask is beneficial for skin tightening. Banana will relax the skin so it will be softer and more beautiful. Bananas are rich in nutrients and they are great for soothing wrinkles.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1) Mash up your banana; gently apply mashed banana to the face, neck, and décolletage.
2) Then, rinse it off with warm water after 15 minutes. Then, wash your face with cold water.
Yogurt Mask for Dull Skin
If you are struggling with dull skin, this is a great DIY solution for you. Yogurt provides your skin with gentle exfoliation, as well as improves elasticity of the skin. Honey improves the moisturizing qualities of this awesome mask. Give it a try!
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon organic honey
- Prepare a small bowl and mix the above ingredients.
- Apply your mask all over your face using a cotton ball.
- Leave for about 15 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and pat your skin dry.