There are countless ways to incorporate ingredients already in the kitchen and bathroom into your beauty routine. If you are looking for ways to avoid harmful chemicals and toxic beauty products, natural cosmetic is the key to a great and healthy skin. Stop spending money on cosmetic products and enjoy the natural beauty.
Yerba Flax Face Mask
This is a homemade facial mask for all skin types. Yerba flax face mask will feed your skin with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, amino acids and other beneficial nutrients.
Ingredients and tools
- 1/8 cup water
- 1 tablespoon loose leaf yerba mate
- 1 tablespoon ground flax meal
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- A coffee grinder, saucepan, tea strainer, mixing bowl, and fork
- Boil the water in a small-sized saucepan.
- Grind the yerba mate using a coffee grinder.
- Add the yerba mate and flax meal to a bowl; pour in the boiling water.
- Set aside the mixture to for about 10 minutes.
- Now add the honey and olive oil; mix to combine until you have a thick paste.
- It is time to apply your mask. Spread a thick layer of the mask onto your skin. Leave on skin for about 15 minutes; rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Use this mask once per week for the best results.
Matcha and Honey Mask
- 1 teaspoon Matcha green tea powder
- 1 teaspoon Manuka honey
- Mix your ingredients in a bowl and stir to form a paste.
- Spread the mask over your face, neck and décolletage. Leave on for about 15 minutes.
- Lastly, remove your mask with a warm and wet washcloth.
This awesome mask may be helpful for increasing skin elasticity.
A summer facial mask – grapes
This facial mask is for all skin types.
Grapes are loaded with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants so they have many beauty benefits. Grapes cleanse your skin and make it glowing instantly. Grapes are anti-aging fruit and they prevent sunburn.
You can simply take a few grapes and squeeze them; then, rub on your face. You can mash them and apply as a facial mask. Your face will get freshness and glow right now!
An Amazing Elixir Mask – Yerba Mate
An easy to make facial mask for all skin types.
Yerba mate is rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and polyphenols. Then, acai berries have a plethora of antioxidants and coconut milk, which contains the vitamins as well as lots of minerals. This mask serves as a wonderful multivitamin for your skin.
Ingredients and Tools
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 tablespoon yerba mate leaves
- 1 teaspoon acai berry powder
- 1 teaspoon coconut cream
- 1 cup glass measuring cup
- tea strainer and mixing bowl
- Prepare the boiled water and pour into the measuring cup. Now add yerba mate leaves and let it steep approximately 20 minutes.
- Discard the yerba mate leaves from the cup.
- Add the remaining ingredients (acai berry powder and coconut cream) to the mixing bowl; stir to combine.
- Add the brewed yerba mate to the bowl, a little at a time; stir until you have a spreadable paste. Set to cool.
- Afterwards, apply your mask onto clean skin, to your face, neck, and décolletage; leave on your skin for about 20 minutes. Rinse off with warm water.
Honey and Avocado Facial Mask
This moisturizing facial mask can be used for all skin types.
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey
- 1/2 of ripe avocado mash
- Prepare a mixing bowl, combine all the above ingredients.
- Apply to your face and let it stand for about 15 minutes.
- Afterwards, wipe your mask off with a warm washcloth.
If you have no time or money to visit your local spa, try this mask and enjoy its benefits. Your skin will thank you.
Chamomile and Flaxseed Mask
This gentle and moisturizing facial mask will nourish all skin types.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cup flaxseeds
- 1 drop chamomile essential oil
- Heat up saucepan over medium-high heat and pour in the water and flaxseeds. Make sure to stir occasionally using a whisk.
- Turn the heat lower when the mixture starts to thicken slightly; keep stirring until the seeds start suspending in the liquid. Remove the pan from heat.
- Then, strain liquid into the mixing bowl, discarding the seeds. Add the chamomile essential oil and whisk to blend. Allow to cool completely before use.
- Use a dab of coconut oil afterwards as a moisturizer. Enjoy!